Tuesday, November 9, 2010

GHD users teach you how to use ghd iv stylers

ghd
GHD , better known as " Good Hairs Day " , is a global superbrand of hair products . Established in 2001, GHD  is committed to developing the most effective and innovative products for the hair care industry . It has created different and beautiful hairstyles with hair straightening irons leading to wonderful results. People with big and curly hairstyles were considered in vogue at that time. There are many ghd lovers all over the world. Would you like to know how a ghd fan use ghd iv styler to stylish hair? Let's share the story.

Like most owners, I could not live without my ghd stylers. When they were first introduced to the market place one of my best friends, introduced my hair to this fabulous new technology.
One fine summer’s day, immediately after a girly session in which my friend demonstrated their power, we headed outside to enjoy the weather. A few moments later a friend of hers, who I had never met before, pulled up in a car in front of her house. The moment my friend introduced us the young girl sweetly greeted me with “Wow, you look like a model”. She turned to me with raised eyebrows and a grin followed by “It’s the ghd straighteners.”
“I know!” I replied.  She was dead on.  Well that was another pair of GHDs sold!
From that moment on, I’ve had very little to panic about when it comes to styling my hair for a special occasion. As long as you abide a few simple rules, your hair will always look salon perfect. Tips like…
* Make sure your hair is not wet when using the ghd hair straighteners

* Pull the section of hair you are styling upwards for full bodied hair

* Pull the section of hair you are styling downwards for a flatter, sleeker look

* Use one of the three ghd Thermal Protector’s pre-styling to protect your hair against heat damage if you find the irons dry your hair out (I don’t so it just depends on whether your hair needs it)

* Use the correct styler for straightening the length of your hair; GHD IV mini styler for very short hair, GHD IV styler for shoulder length to medium/long hair, and the GHD IV salon styler for long hair

* Use the correct styler for the different types of curls and waves you’re trying to achieve; for tight curls use the GHD mini styler, for bigger curls the GHD salon styler is perfect, for curls, flicks, waves, and straight hair and for hairstyles that come with a fringe and/or layers – the GHD IV styler is best as it is the most versatile of all

* If styling late at night let your hair set for an hour before going to bed in order to awake in the morning with hair that is ready to go!
Whilst there are many ceramic flat irons in the market, I can honestly say that whenever I’ve tried a friend or family member’s none GHD ceramic styling irons, none have compared with the quality of the GHD ones, not even the expensive rivals.Get it at ghddiscount.com.
Article From:ghd
Trackback:http://www.ghddiscount.com/blog/ghd-users-teach-you-how-to-use-ghd-iv-stylers/699.html

No comments:

Post a Comment