Thursday, April 14, 2011

Top 10 Must Have Hair Products for 2011

ghd
It’s the  time to clean   out your stash of hair products. Out go the faddish products and   implements that were fun to try but are just not practical. I’m getting   rid of the things that I may have used once or twice and never again. My   treasure chest will be down to the best of the best. The following is a   list of My Ten Must Haves for 2011.
      
  1. Curling Iron. Curling irons or hair straighteners are necessary for our daily life.We need this to touch up my flat iron styles  - adding a bit of shape to   the bangs - and my hot rollers style – changing the direction of a   curl. The best curling irons is ghd curling irons and chi flat iron. With  rounder barrel, it means  that   flirty flicks, voluminous waves and perfect curls can be effortlessly   created without the need for extra styling tools like curlers or tongs.  
  2.   
  3. Most Important. The best quality Shampoo and Conditioner that I can find for my hair. Shampoo and conditioner prepares the   fabric that is the foundation for the style that is important to my   image.      
    My hair is color treated, curly and tends to frizz so I   use gentle moisturizing shampoo and moisturizing conditioner. (If my   hair was fine and limp, I would choose body building shampoo and a   conditioner formulated for fine hair. Fine limp hair still needs a   conditioner.
      
  4.   
  5. Heat Protection. I use a CHI Original Black Flat Iron most of the time and ghd curling iron sometimes. Protection is a must! I like chi irons.   It is a leave-in conditioner that protects my hair from heat styling at   high temperatures. Without heat protection, heat styling dries hair   out, can cause breakage and always dulls the shine.
  6.   
  7. Great Hair Spray. It must hold my hair where I want it to stay without making my hair   look plastered down. I want my hair spray to brush out easily when I’m   finished with it without excessive product feel after it’s brushed out. I   also look for hairspray that contains a bit of protein to condition my   hair as I use it. And let’s not forget shine. I want my hair to shine no   matter how much hair spray I use. – Yes - my hair spray does all this.
  8.   
  9. Great Styling Product. It must be right for the style I want. I use firm hold styling foam for   the top of my hair when I wear it straight. I need it to keep the   fullness on top and to keep the bangs back from my face.  I use serum   and curling cream when I wear my hair curly. I use finishing cream for   finish either style.
  10.   
  11. Blow Dryer with the latest   technology so that it dries my hair fast without causing damage. If my   blow dryer takes too long, I get tired of it and I don’t do a good job   of drying my hair. The latest technology dries my hair quicker while   keeping it in good condition.
  12.   
  13. Great Ceramic Flat Iron. My ghd mk4 flat iron must get hot enough to make my hair straight and sleek in a short   amount of time. The ceramic plates do this without hot spots. Other   technology shines my hair.
  14.   
  15. Hot Rollers. This year hot rollers are a must for flexibility of style. You can get big curls or waves quickly.
  16.   
  17. Bobby Pins Both short and long bobby pins to create a quick updo after using my hot rollers.
  18.   
  19. Last but not leastPony Tail Holder A must have for the times when I just want my hair out of the way. I   use it for a change of pace (it can be very sophisticated), for working   out, for shopping or cleaning house. I can use it when my hair is long   or even when I wear it in a bob. (I put up the top, leaving the nape   section down.)
Article From:GHD MK4 Gold Hair Straightener
Trackback: http://www.ghddiscount.com/blog/top-10-must-have-hair-products-for-2011/1116.html

No comments:

Post a Comment