Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sexy Kim Kardashian Covers Cosmopolitan UK May 2011

kim kardashian cosmopolitan may 2011
The season for you to show your charming body is coming. Cosmopolitan UK May 2011issue flaunts sexy bikini look of Kim Kardashian.Let`s share more Kim Kardashian`s sexy look at Ed Hardy shirt blog which also sell sexy new 2011 Ed Hardy swimwear.
Kim Kardashian heats up the cover of Cosmopolitan UK May 2011 issue   flaunting her sexy curvy look. What does she have to share for the   magazine? The reality TV star talks about her eating habits, the size of   her clothes, her sisters’ looks, but also about her cellulite and the   fact that she feels comfortable with her body.
Yes, yet another cover for Kim Kardashian.   This time, bombshell Kim strikes a sexy pose for the May issue of   Cosmopolitan magazine, the UK edition. In the interview, the 30-year-old   reality-show star reveals that she feels good with her body. Moreover,   Kim admits she couldn't care less if she was a size 14 as this is only a   number.
 
"I have cellulite. So what. I’ve never claimed to be perfect. It’s crazy   anyone should assume that just because you’re in the spotlight, you’re   flawless," she says.

Then, she added that, "I never aspired to be a size zero. Although one   time I tried on a dress with a size-8 label when I thought I was a size   4. It turned out it was a UK size 8, so actually it was my normal size.   But it made me think, ‘Why do I even care?’ I couldn’t care less if it   said 14. It’s just a number. Your best measure is to look in the mirror.   I always say you shouldn’t weigh yourself. I don’t even have a set of   scales in my house."

She always said that the best thing for a woman is to learn to accept   her body. "Personally, I’ve always loved the curvy look. Even when I was   a little girl and all my friends would be like, ‘Oh, my god, your   butt’s so big.’ And I’d say, ‘I love it," she confesses. On her butt,   she says that, "I see ridiculous stories about my butt, like how it has   been insured. I feel like saying, ‘Hey, everyone has a butt. It’s not   that big a deal. But I suppose it’s flattering."
kim kardashian cosmopolitan uk may 2011
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star also opens up and speaks about diet and her eating habits. "Sometimes I pig out and I still feel great, and   think, ‘That was so worth it.’ That’s how I feel a lot of the time. I   think, ‘See this little dimple of cellulite here? It was so worth it for   that cookies ‘n’ cream ice cream," she told Cosmopolitan.
 
Kim admits she loves to eat, associating diet with punishment and a life   full of unhappiness. "If I was stuck on a diet my whole life, I would   be really miserable. I love to eat. If you can’t enjoy your life then   what’s the point? You can’t torture yourself. I love Rice Krispies   Treats, ice cream and frozen yogurt."
kim kardashian bikini bod
Kim says when she was young, Kourtney made fun of her breasts growing at   the age of 10. "Kourtney would always make fun of me for having bigger   boobs than she did. When you’re young, it’s embarrassing. Your body is   changing and it’s scary. Then when I was 15, I realized it was great.   I’ve never wished for smaller boobs since," she remembers.
kim kardashian in bikini
Still, now the Kardashian sisters are best friends and very supportive   of one another. "Having a bunch of sisters is like built-in best   friends. We pump each other up and compliment one another. I don’t agree   with women judging other women when they don’t know them. It’s bad for   the soul and your self-esteem. Nobody has the right to judge. Especially   me. I don’t have a perfect body, so why would I be mean about someone   else’s," Kim says.
kim kardashian cosmopolitan magazine may 2011
Kim Kardashian is no stranger to magazine covers and is also gracing Self magazine April 2011 cover and Redbook May 2011 Cover with her sisters and mom.
What do you think about Kim Kardashian Covering Cosmopolitan UK May 2011? Share your thoughts with Sell-sky.com in comment box below and also don’t forget to follow us onTwitter and Facebook for more latest fashion trends! And if you want to  buy cheap ed hardy swimwear,you can come to Ed Hardy  bikini online shop  which is a best place for you to choose Ed Hardy tattoo bikinis.Our products line also includes:Ed Hardy Men Core Basic Tees,Ed Hardy Women core Basic Tees,Paco Chicano Tee,Christian Audigier Men Tee and Christian Audigier Women Tee.
Article From:Ed Hardy
Trackback:http://www.sell-sky.com/blog/sexy-kim-kardashian-covers-cosmopolitan-uk-may-2011/473.html

No comments:

Post a Comment