Thursday, April 7, 2011

Janet Jackson on Health Magazine in Sexy Red Dress

Janet Jackson covers Health Magazine December 2010. 44 year-old Singer is clad in sexy red dress for mag's upcoming issue and is looking very very hot and healthy.'For Colored' actress talks about many things in Health Magazine December 2010 issue like about her body issues, her career as a singer and actress, Hollywood's obsession with weight, growing up and much more. Browse through for more December 2010 celebrity magazine covers including Emma Watson Vogue UK December 2010 and Rihanna Marie Claire UKDecember 2010.
janet jackson health magazine
Pop icon Janet Jackson looks leggy and fabulous in her new spread for 'Health'magazine.The 44-year-old has been a lot of lately despite keeping such luxuries hidden throughout her 25 year career.I guess the star is feeling a lot more comfortable with age these days.
194740546
Check out excerpts from Janet Jackson Health Magazine interview:
Janet Jackson on being criticized as a kid for her body: "When I did Good Times, they used to bind my chest because I was developing breasts at a young age.It immediately makes you think,'The way I am isn't good enough.' They thought I was too heavy and that I needed to lose weight. When I look back at the show, I was your average-size kid."
Janet Jackson on Hollywood's obsession with weight: "People tend to put entertainers on pedestals. We're human beings, just like you.whether we have money or not, we still have bills to pay, we still have our stresses."
Janet Jackson on choosing between acting and singing: "I have more of a passion for acting than I do singing, because singing comes so much easier to me. Acting is more of a challenge. I always say to people,'I'm really in the wrong business because I don't like being in front of huge crowds, and I don't like it when a lot of people are looking at me."'
If you want to know more other fitness or healthy weight loss ways,MBT shoes are considered as the first physiological footwear in the world which can give you a healthy and charming body in dailylife.There are many people who use discount mbt shoes for training in business or other exercise routines.This is mainly because the MBT outlet shoes give much needed impetus to the overall health and body healthy.MBT shoes are the smallest gym in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment