Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kim Kardashian Covers ‘Self’ April 2011 Issue

Kim Kardashian is gracing the April 2011 issue of 'Self' magazine, and, as usually, the reality star manages to strike a fabulous pose, going for a more natural look rather than a super glam one. In the interview for he magazine, she talks about rumors and plastic surgeries, cellulite and body insecurities, family and sisterhood. Besides, Kim reveals some of her beauty secretes and the fact that she is a neat freak. Let's share more details at ghd hair straightener blog.
Hot and sexy socialite Kim Kardashian is on cover page of Self magazine’s April 2011 issue. 30-year-old reality star is all smiles on the cover page in a simple beige dress with minimal makeup and accessories.
kim kardashian covers self april 2011
Inside the mag, Kim shows off her long legs in a short colorful dress and black & white one-piece. She talks about many things in this month’s Self Magazine like about working to get her body in the best shape possible, craziest dating rumor, body insecurity and much more.
Here’s what Kim shared with mag:
Kim Kardashian on rumors: “Rumors don’t bother me anymore. I’ve read that I’ve had my lips done. I’ve always had big lips. Look at my baby pictures. It’s ridiculous. Or they’ll show one picture of me today and one tomorrow and say I’ve had my nose done in between. When? Didn’t you just see me yesterday? And how many times have I ‘had my butt done’? People’s logic is so weird. I don’t know why they bother! You can’t worry about all the gossip.
kim kardashian self magazine cover
Kim Kardashian on body insecurity: “Of course, I struggle with insecure moments. I wish I didn’t but I love to eat! Especially sweets. And I’ll say it, I think my thighs are jiggly and I have cellulite. Now let’s move on! Because when I put the time in at the gym, I’m confident. You have to feel good to look good.”
Kim Kardashian on how to flaunt your best assets: “Find the one part of your body that you love and accentuate it. For example, because I have a small waist, a big butt and thin legs, belts work for me. You have to know what looks best on your body.”
kim kardashian self april 2011
Kim Kardashian on what motivates her to keep fit: “On days when I need extra motivation, I just think, Bikini, bikini, bikini!”
Kim Kardashian on sisterhood: “I have such a great family! Khloe is the person I go to for advice when I want harsh reality. And we work out together. Kourtney is busy with her baby, so I don’t bug her for advice on minor things. And she’s as indecisive as I am!”
Kim Kardashian on craziest dating rumor: “One time they said I was dating Terrence Howard and I was on his lap at his party. I don’t even know what they were talking about. They said I went home with him, too!”
So, what do you think about Kim Kardashian`s Self magazine cover?Share your thoughts with ghddiscount.com in comment box below and also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more.Meanwhile, check out Kim Kardashian in black and white outside STK restaurant in Los Angeles.
Article From::ghd Purple Indulgence
Trackback:http://www.ghddiscount.com/blog/kim-kardashian-covers-%e2%80%98self%e2%80%99-april-2011-issue/1031.html

No comments:

Post a Comment