Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ashley Greene Covers Glamour Magazine May 2011

Newly single Ashley Greene graces the cover page of Glamour Magazine May 2011 issue. 24-year-old Twilight hottie is on the cover page of one of three Glamour magazine May 2011 covers that features Emma Stone and Freida Pinto on separate covers.Let`s share more details at Ed Hardy Clothes blog which is a professional Ed Hardy wholesale store selling discount Ed Hardy shirts,Ed Hardy swimsuitsand Ed Hardy shoe.
ashley greene glamour may 2011 cover
Breaking Dawn star Ashley is named “The Bombshell” in the May 2011 issue of Glamour magazine and is donning J.Crew cardigan and Nanette Lepore bikini top and bottom. Photographed by Matthias Vriens-McGrath, Teen Vogue March 2011 cover star Ashley is looking all set for colorful season.
ashley greene glamour may 2011
Check out excerpts from Ashley Greene’s interview with mag:
Ashley Greene on her career post-Twilight: “It is difficult because people look at you as that character. I want to play a role of a 24-year-old woman, not 17-year-old girls. So I have picked a couple of films like Butter to show that. And it’s perfectly fine not to do anything for a year if I don’t find the right thing.”
ashley greene glamour magazine may 2011
Ashley Greene on how it all started at a modeling convention in New York: “I’m a big believer in ’everything happens for a reason.’ I’m not saying it wasn’t hard. I lived off Lean Cuisine and had no furniture and shared a bedroom with a girl for a year. I ran up my credit card. But every time I thought, I’m going to fail, something happened that kept me here.”
ashley greene glamour magazine
Ashley Greene on how she avoids the pitfalls of the Hollywood party scene: “I keep to the ground rules. I’m not going to get drunk at a bar. There are younger girls who look up to me. So I do my best not to stray too far.”
For more, check out Glamour Magazine May 2011 issue hitting newsstands nationwide on April 5. Enjoy the cover page and share your thoughts with Sell-sky.com in comment box below and also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more latest fashion trends! And if you want to get more stylish cheap ed hardy clothes,Come to our ed hardy shop for more.
Article From:Ed Hardy
Trackback:http://www.sell-sky.com/blog/ashley-greene-covers-glamour-magazine-may-2011/458.html

No comments:

Post a Comment