Friday, March 11, 2011

Gwen Stefani Covered on Elle UK Magazine April 2011

Gwen Stefani is on the cover page of April 2011 issue of Elle UK magazine.Photographed by Matthias Vriens-McGrath,she is looking drop dead gorgeous on the cover page.Anne-Marie Curtis,ELLE Fashion Director,styled the singer in a simple,sheer gown by Lanvin. ELLE Fashion Assistant,Amy Bannerman told us,"We wanted Gwen's look to be classic,glamorous and slightly forties with her hair parted to the side and signature dark lip."

The singer and fashion designer's covering the issue for the sake of it, so far as I can tell. It's been a while since the release of a solo or No Doubt album of new material and it's not like she's acting too.Perhaps for the same tenuous reasons a pre-pregnancy Victoria Beckham scored her covers the last year,Stefani covers the latest issue looking pretty.
41-year-old L.A.M.B. designer and 'No Doubt' singer talked about many things in this issue like about her fitness,beauty routines and reveals how she keeps her body with a grueling fitness regime five days a week.
gwen stefani elle uk april 2011
Gwen is gracing two covers for Elle,one is the subscribers cover and second is the newsstand cover.Styled by Andrea Lieberman,Gwen poses in a demure and stylish way sporting a pale mocha-colored dress with a split up her thigh as she lies across the floor.
gwen stefani elle cover
Gwen is looking amazing on the cover as well as inside photoshoot for editorial titled"Love Fashion Music Baby", thanks to her signature blonde locks and red lips.Talking to the U.K version of Elle Magazine, the sexy singer said: 'I workout five days a week, I can't imagine not doing it.I'd like to have no rules and eat what I want, but I've learned over the years that I'm so disappointed when I can't wear the clothes I want to wear.And if I let myself down,appear on stage when I'm not looking my best, it's not fun for me. I just beat myself up about it.'
gwen stefani elle photo
In the interview,conducted by her friend Shirley Manson of Garbage,mother-of-two admits she doesn't leave the house with a full face and said:'I wear make-up every single day; I like to wear make-up for Gavin and I don't feel energised till I've put it on, then I'm ready to go.'
gwen stefani elle april 2011 cover
On British culture: "It's really weird becoming a part of it,because I was always such a fan!When I discovered music, it was all about the UK…Madness,The Specials,UB40,Depeche Mode,The Cure and all of that 1980s music that I worship.The music that they wrote was so English, it was so about their world,I thought it was the coolest thing ever.When you grow up in Orange County,you never think you'll go there.The fact that I ended up with this English guy is really weird. I don't know how that happened."

If you want to know more other fitness or healthy weight loss ways,MBT shoes are considered as the first physiological footwear in the world which can give you a healthy and charming body in dailylife.There are many people who use discount mbt shoes for training in business or other exercise routines.This is mainly because the MBT outlet shoes give much needed impetus to the overall health and body healthy.MBT shoes are the smallest gym in the world!
Article source: http://www.gtmbt.com/blog/gwen-stefani-covered-on-elle-uk-magazine-april-2011/2402.html

No comments:

Post a Comment